* Please note – Since many of you may be able to still source the tweeters, the price shown is without tweeters.
Update – the new version of the RS28A (RST28A) is Not a viable substitute.
The “Continuum” by Jeff Bagby
One of the more sought after kits from Jeff Bagby which models the LS3/5a system originally designed for the BBC in England. See the write-up in the pdf below for design details.
The full kit consists of everything you’ll need except the cabinet. Cabinet plans are included. A Bare Bones kit is available, which gives you just the drivers and crossover parts.
A fully assembled and tested crossover option is available.
What you get:
- No Tweeters
- 2 x Aurum Cantus, AC130F1, 5.25″ Poly Cone mid woofer
- 2 x Crossover parts, featuring Audyn Q4 caps and Specified inductors
- “Big Post”, gold binding posts
- Mounting hardware
- Hook-up wire
- Acoustic foam Internal damping (not pictured)