* Please note – Since many of you may be able to still source the tweeters, the price shown is without tweeters.
Update – the new version of the RS28A is due the end of January / early February. We have reached out to Jeff for any reasonable substitutes.
The “Continuum” by Jeff Bagby
One of the more sought after kits from Jeff Bagby which models the LS3/5a system originally designed for the BBC in England. See the write-up in the pdf below for design details.
The full kit consists of everything you’ll need except the cabinet. Cabinet plans are included. A Bare Bones kit is available, which gives you just the drivers and crossover parts.
A fully assembled and tested crossover option is available.
What you get:
- No Tweeters
- 2 x Aurum Cantus, AC130F1, 5.25″ Poly Cone mid woofer
- 2 x Crossover parts, featuring Audyn Q4 caps and Specified inductors
- “Big Post”, gold binding posts
- Mounting hardware
- Hook-up wire
- Acoustic foam Internal damping (not pictured)