Easy to use router template for the Eclipse, W520R mid-woofer.
The biggest frustration for novice woodworkers is recessing a non-round driver frame. Impress your friends when you show them your finished work with a perfectly recessed hole.
We’ve come to the rescue and have produced this inexpensive template made from 1/2″ MDF. This will save you hours of frustration trying to cut that perfect rabbet.
Simply cut the round, inner mounting hole first, place the driver in the hole and then lay this template in place over the driver and secure. Remove the driver and rabbet away!
- Works with – Eclipse, W520R and Arum Cantus, AC130F1
- Template measures – 8″ x 8″ x 1/2″
- Inexpensive 1/2″ x 1/2″ dia pattern bit included
- Temporarily attach with double stick tape or wood screws.
- Please experiment on a test piece of wood first.