ER15 Center Channel by Dennis Murphy
Dennis was convinced by popular demand to design a companion center channel speaker to the ER18 MTM.
The version uses the smaller, SEAS, ER1RLY (H1455) along with the Fountek, NeoCd3, ribbon tweeter in an MTM configuration, but placed horizontally. This is a nominal 4 ohm system.
The full kits includes:
- 2 x SEAS, ER15RLY mid woofers
- 1 x Fountek, NeoCD3.0 Tweeter
- 1 x Crossover parts, including specified inductors, Audy Q4, capacitors and lynk resistors.
- Big Post, terminals
- Hook up wire
- Mounting hardware
- Internal damping material – not pictured
- Build plans and directions.
We are happy to assemble and test the crossover for you at an additional charge.
The original plans call for a rectangular, front-mounted port, but we have an optional, round port that can be placed on the front or rear of the cabinet depending on back wall proximity.
Unfortunately, You cannot rotate these vertically to use as Left, Right speakers. Dennis says the network would need to be re-designed for the rotated ribbon tweeter.