Satori WO24P-4 9.5″ Woofer – 4 Ohm
The 4-ohm version of this Satori woofer gives you the ability to design a true full range system. Using this woofer, you can easily achieve system response in the 20-30 Hz range.
The WO24P uses the same aerodynamic cast frame as its smaller brothers. It also sports a proprietary Papyrus cone with rubber edge and low distortion motor.
Most recent builds using this woofer have been the Jintani’s by Javad Shadzi.
Satori is a Buddhist term for enlightenment. The word literally means “understanding”. Satori translates as a flash of awareness. Satori drivers are designed for subtlety and realism.
- Imp – 4 Ohm
- Fs – 28Hz
- Qts – .40
- Vas – 71L
- SPL – 91dB
- Xmax – 17mm
- Dia – 242mm
- Cut Out – 210mm
- Depth – 117mm
- Egyptian Papyrus Fiber Cone
- Vented aerodynamic cast aluminum chassis for optimum strength and low compression
- Proprietary cone material with EGYPTIAN PAPYRUS fibers made in-house
- Soft low damping rubber surround for optimum transient response
- Advanced BIMAX spider for improved linearity
- Powerful optimized low distortion neodymium motor system
- Non-conducting fiberglass voice coil former for minimum damping
- An extended copper sleeve on pole piece for low inductance and reduced distortion
- CCAW voice coil for reduced moving mass
- Long life silver lead wires attached 180° apart for improved stability
- Vented pole piece for reduced compression
- High piston to chassis diameter ratio
- Gasket and bolt hole protrusions for reduced coupling to the speaker cabinet