1020 Speaker Repair Glue.
Generaly used to speaker cone, and speaker surround repair – cone to surround, surround to frame, dust cap to cone and spider to frame.
We have also used it to glue components to crossover boards – Caps, coils and resistors.
We used to do a fair amount of speaker repair and have left overs from our 5 gallon pail. Get it at a fraction of what the other guys sell it for.
Tip – rinse the cap out after each use. The left over film with still stick to the inside of the cap clogging up the spout. It is a pain to remove that sludge when dry.
- 4 oz plastic squeeze bottle
- PVA Adhesive -(this is not elmers glue)
- White in color and dries clear to a non brittle film.
- Sticks to all porous surfaces and even metal
- Will not stick to Polyprolylene and most rubber