The “Statements II” by Jim Holtz and Curt Campbell
Which do I choose?
- 4 x Dayton, RS225-8 Woofers
- 4 x Vifa, NE123, mid ranges
- 2 x Fountek, NeoCD3, Ribbon Tweeter
- 2 x Crossover parts, featuring your choice of Capacitors, Lynk & Twisted Zisters resistors, and specified inductors.
- Hook up Wire
- Choice of input terminals – choose the variety that suits your needs.
- Black Mounting screws
- Acoustic Foam damping material (not shown)
- 3″ Flared port (not shown – optional if building the vented design)
- Complete plans – Sealed and vented designs. Choosing the Vented design adds the flared port to the total.
Capacitor, wire, etc. upgrades are welcome. Please call to discuss this.
An optional, plans for a sealed cabinet are available at only 40″ tall.
A Bare Bones version of the kit is available that includes just the drivers and crossover parts.
A professionally assembled crossover is also an available option.