Twisted Zisters – The premium power resistor developed just for the DIY speaker builder.
This is a high power (25W) resistor for use in circuits that require a bit more power handling than the standard 10-15W types can supply.
Here is what they do for you:
- High Power – no need to double up 10W or 12W resistors to get the power handling you need. Curt Campbell recently made this change to most of the “Statement” series after customers began burning the mid-range resistors. 🙁
- Small Package – These take up less space on the board than typical 10W ceramic types. Premium capacitors and large-gauge inductors leave little room on the board and these smaller “Zisters” make your life a bit easier.
- Easy Placement – With standard wire wound resistors, it is recommended you lift the resistor off the board for best circulation/cooling. No need for this added step with these!
- Usable leads – The generic aluminium, power resistors come with stubby leads requiring you to dig up additional jumper wires to make your connections. “Zisters” come standard with heavy duty, 30mm long leads to make connections a snap.
- Precision – “Zisters” are 2% tol. and non-inductive by use of the Ayrton-Perry winding technique.
- Coolness – Not only do these run cool, they look pretty cool too! (photo is of 8 ohm)
- 4.5 ohm
- 2% tol.
- Non Inductive
- Length – 1″ (25mm)
- Height – 5/8″ (15mm)
- Width – 5/8″ (15mm)
- Lead length – 1.5″ (36mm)
- Small footprint
- Generous leads
What to do next:
If this is the value you need for your next project, just click the “Buy” button above and they’ll be on their way to your doorstep in a few days.