The “Zingers” Loudspeaker Kit by Ben “Wolf” Shaffer
“I really like these! Bass for days that extends really low, the sensitivity that is in the upper 80s, and a size factor that won’t make most builders cringe. Top it off with an affordable cost, and these are a very easy project to stomach that would gut-punch you with bass if you said otherwise.”
What do I Get?
Included in this kit are the full build plans. This Kit has just one option:
The Bare Bones Version:
- 2 x Peerless, DA25BG08-06 Dome Tweeters
- 2 x Dayton, SD215A8-8 Woofers
- 2 x Crossover components featuring a choice of capacitors, resistors, and specified Air-Core Inductors.
- Cabinet Plans
Other Items You May Need:
- Input Terminals
- Port Tubes
- Mounting hard hardware (screws)
- Internal damping material
- Hookup wire
- Optional push-on connectors
- Gasket sealing tape
- MDF boards for mounting the crossover parts.
Have trouble soldering or reading a crossover diagram? We can assemble them for you at a nominal charge.
Upgrades – Have a favorite input terminal or preferred capacitor brand? Feel free to call or email with your request. We are happy to accommodate you.